Blogger Templates

Sunday, November 15, 2009

MJ

~SATURDAY~
MJ inpersanator =) too bad i missed his dance. but aunts saw. Said he was awesome!
He's the 2nd runner-up of the summit usj's saturday's competition.
Looks like Mj from far =) haha...
The other peformers were not bad.. but the top 3 was pros =>
nice! the winner is a belly dancer.. she's good ! my gosh! i wanna learn too. if only there's a friend who can join me. I'll sign up for sure!
Then i'll have nice body hehe...
~SUNDAY~
Nothing mush happened today.
Stayed at home. Just downloading songs and arranging them...
For my cousin's wedding =)
The wedding is on next month but already getting ready now =)
Bought all the outfits and all already!
Ohya! i went to sense today... nice bikinis there!
I wanna go get them! i want i want!

No comments:

Post a Comment