Blogger Templates

Thursday, April 15, 2010

RAinnyyy dayyy


Beautiful rainbow! =p Anyone knows where the rainbow ends?? is there even an ending for it?
hmm... the beauty after the rain =) the reflection of the colors... is so beautiful. I just hope the earth will stay beautiful too =p


Lolx... rearranging my closet! so messy! kept me sneezing the whole day ==' allergic to dust... more like allergic to dead skins lolx... knowing that dust is actually our dead skin, its kinda discusting haha... dead skinds floating around! ewww... haha
closet no space! =(

Colorful? you have to sometimes =) it helps to brighten up your day. More like always seeing the black and greys of Amanda... (ps, my nails are always the tones of greys) Neway! =) being in bright colors brings me to a better mood hehe... must try!
oh and Justin Bieber made my day =) he's just soo cute! he's like the next Zac Efron!

In support of pandas lolx.. AWwww! so cute! =p and guess wat? Amanda rhymes with panda hehe..
perasan pulak!

No comments:

Post a Comment