Blogger Templates

Thursday, April 29, 2010

EMO =='

You know wat?
F*** it !

I seriously dun feel like going out anymore. Its like going for a war each time u noe.
Here i am hanging out at college for a potluck just now. eating and chatting. i went there to meet new friends ya know. i always get the saying:" Your friends cant get along with u la." "Your attitude lidat thats why u got no friends" Like wth! i have lotta friends ok! u noe wat i mean?! So i grab every chance i can get to go out with my friends to beat that saying! and guess wat??
A million phone calls in one second. how am i suppose to re-comfirm with my friends who else is going if u cant put down the phone! omg! i'm having a party here with 1 bunch of friends. neway not alot of them went but i just hang for the fun of getting to noe the juniors and the seniors. and Theres seriously lil time to meet them and i have to scream so loud and this stupid phone cant seem to work properly.
I was there watching a couple fight and the crowd was intense! and this happens? omg! very good timing! just the way i want it man!
And u ? u just cant seem to communicated with me! is there something wrong with me or wat?
I mean i love to hang out with my friends. all of them... they are good people! just some of them are smokers but guess wat? kids start smoking as young as 12 years old or even younger!
Its just the matter of ur will power. Do u think i dun have that?!
The only thing i'm weak is controlling my temper... and i was totally burning inside out!
My friends were all like staring at me and guess wat? they cared about so much u noe.
i can seee it from their eyes when they talk to me...

so screw it! i might regret after saying this but whether or not.... its how i feel now.
I came home. rejecting any invitation so theres no war.
removed my make-up and took out my outfit to bath.
now i'm sneezing i have no idea why.
i think i'm gona play a lil of piano with paramore-Adore.

Amanda signing out

No comments:

Post a Comment