Blogger Templates

Thursday, April 22, 2010

RAndomyy







Suppose to study for DIE Digital Image Editing.. lolx but end up Justin-fying =)


Birthday key chain! tinkle bell! i luv her! =)

Cocokrunch for lunch!? haha.. oh and i leopardized my mp3

Lil cousin came all the way from Ipoh =) some perak sultan's birthday last monday.
haha crashed my room and all my soft toys lolx..
mom tied her hair and i did mine... haha the photo session was really funny. coz all the pix make me look extra tend. haha coz she's so fair!!! not fair!!


I went to Summit and saw this! omg! i want i wanT!!! =) but its 30 bucks =(

Lol me and my bro and lil cousin Nick did all this haha... i did the starfish, the lil guppy and the mermaid lolx.. and i am suppose to be studying for marketinghhaha... oh well!
i'm gona go for dinner now! its 7.45=)

No comments:

Post a Comment