Blogger Templates

Monday, April 12, 2010

Mc.. my dear

I'm on MC today...
fever on the first day of finals =( came back from hanging out with friends on Friday and got lectured like shit till yesterday =='
I was called girl posses with evil. I was said that watever i do, i just wanna make my parents sad and angry everyday until they die. Nobody knew i had fever that night... i kept quite coz i din want them to think that i want their sympathy.
I just wanted to hang out with my friends. they are fun... what i did was to sit there and chat with milo ice... thats all. whats there to be so excited about? there are girls who tagged along. not just all guys and me tho. neway screw it... i just feel like i dun want to go out nemore...
That's one of the reason why i'm always staying at home.
But i really wanna go out! and have fun!!!! =(
thats the sad part when all your friends are fooling around and talking when your phone just cant stop ringing... guess they are just overreacting...
So guys! muahaha... i have an overprotecting parents. dun fool me around =)
Neway, i was really sad and angry that night. i had to go and leave all my friends having fun there. oh did i mention that they guys got scolded when daddy was asking for direction?
haha it was really drama that night.. the guys were all like having headache and the gurls just cant stop chatting lolx.. i was carefree until they came tho =)
coz i din wanna waste my time thinking of wat to say or wat reaction to have when i see my parents...
haha i was even ask to be a worker in the buddist tample! lolx.. too bad i'm not a buddhist haha..
Or jadi the sister in the church.. neva to get married =='
how sad is that?
neway.... i'm 90% cured now..
i had tonsil on my throat that is as big as ur knuckles lolx with white dots but i'm ok now...

1day off from college now... =)
tmr gota go college again ==' 1 more assignment and 4 more subject of finals to go.. yay!
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment