Blogger Templates

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

LAte postingg hehe


I think this pix was taken on my birthday =p 240310 at chillis =p
as u can see! haha the corn is so damn big!! lolx...
Din even get to finish it. its my 1st time to chillis neway. nice fud but too much for me.
hmm... have been stoning at home for dayzzz... =( nothing much for me to do.
Gonna hand in my last assignment today and off to study for finals... which is kinda boring =(
I finally finished my last antibiotic! muahaha... slept like pig ytd night.
woke up for mcd this morning. hoping to grab the pancakes but its outta stock =(
got the sausage mcmuffin instead haiz... but neva finish.. its so yucky! and had milo and hasbrown! i luv hashbrown!! hehe....
Then decided to skip claz ... played rockfree! haha yay! finally lvled up by playing both paramore and avril hehe..
Wat a nice game =) its really awesome when i'm so super bored hehe..
Suppose to go out today.. i mean i wanted to go out today.. but everyone seems so busy for me.
haiz... just cant wait till finals finishes hhaha... i wanna go out!!!
I'm hoping to go the beach but its just so dangerous... =(
all the tsunami and earthquackes... every night i pray for our safety u noe... =(
Hoping nothing bad will happen. geezz.. 2012 comming in like 2 years...
Is it real? omg! i cant help but to think of how will i die..
ok ok gota stop thinking bout it.. so emo pulak haha...

i luv paramore! hehe... weeeeeeeee!
neways, i just leopardized my mp3 lolx. my bad. it doesnt really look that good but oh well. =p
cant upload here coz i have got some prob with my usb =(
haiz.. cant even go on msn.
Cant wait for my lappie! tho its 10inch and its an atom... but its free! haha and webcam ade!
thats the fun part! ahhaa.. i'll webcam everynight.. but with who? =( awww... prob!
neway, 10 inch is like half of the nomal lappie =( daddy say its free just ambik nie... =p
screw it la... as long as i can type and ps and its fine =)

i'm sooo sleepy now! everyone is rushing for the assignment and i'm thinking of a gud reason to go out everyday =( sad rite...
its just so boring staying at home... not that i dun like. just ... hmmm.. its just empty.
listening to clay aiken now... the way... its a beautiful song tho hehe... too bad he's gay.
damn sad rite.. he's so cute and he's gay =(
ahaha duwanna talk bout ppl... but he can sing!!!
kla.. .gota go college now! nothing to blog about.. coz this week is sooo boring! =(
hope that this weekend will be alot better! =)
tc ppl!

No comments:

Post a Comment