Blogger Templates

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

All wordSs

I have been running up and down around my beloved Inti college.. =='
Sweat like nobody else's business! just set my ass on a chair in the reading room with someone else's laptop doing my assignment.
Ugh.... this few weeks had been hectic. coming back right after college just to find that i'm desperate for a nap. the next thing u noe, assignments have to be done when i'm awake.. =(
DEADLINES DEADLINES DEADLINES!!!!
College life is just so rushing especially towards the end of d semester.
Oh btw, my finals is this saturday! yes! a saturday! sad rite? =( whats left is 5 subjects to be done and two more assignments =)
But u noe wat??? i love college coz i get to get outta house and to hangout with my friends.
U noe its not that it's really hard to stay home. it's just that theres' too much drama at home.
Going home is like adding more headaches! seriously, sometimes, i just dont feel like going home but at the same time i noe i should if not i'll miss my bed and my mummy! =p
i love my mummy! seriously... hehe...
She always dresses me up =)
And u noe wat? my friends says i never fail to look good or decent everyday! haha
Thanks to my mom who wakes up in the morning to iron my clothes just coz she thinks i should wear it that day =)
I'm wearing a white spaghitti top... still duno how to spell it.. speghetti*? lol
with a brown jacket and a pink skirt, =p mom sew it for me coz it;s too loose.
Oh yea, i bought a sling beg... and mummy say it looked old. =( but i like it so much!
see! sometimes, mom say my taste are too mature and sometimes too cinaapek...
but luckly, never lala =p

It's raining outside... most of my friends went off ad and i'm here. supposingly doing my marketing assignment when i realize i have not been blogging for quite awhile.
Gosh, i'm glad i stayed in college if not i'll be super wet while walking back from ac ==' wise choice huh?
Oh! its almost time for me to go home! lemme retouch* my make up =p haha...
____________
ok done ehhe...
its 5 minutes to 5pm... which is the time i should be home. waiting for mummy to call then i'll walk out.
Waiting for a friend to collect his lappie i'm using now... seems like he doesnt care bout it.
so it's mine! muahahha! =p

Ohyea! i'm gona get my insurans in like july... daddy say i can use it for my lappie but u noe wat?
Streamyx has got this promotion. free lappie! but bigbro say atom processor is not good. is it? i have got no idea.. as long as its free! i want it! getting it in like 14days =) yay! got webcam samore! yay! then i'll have some privacy.. can do my work on my bad.
just hope mummy wun drama so much about me being in the room for so many hours a day...
neway! it's just a 10inch lapppie. so no room for gamming.. which i dun neway =p just cs but no gang no fun dowh...

alrite alrite! blogging done for today! to be continue! actually theres so much to tell! so lil time...
Chao ppl!

No comments:

Post a Comment